Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Two days of playing with Elephants




Steph and I signed up for two days of elephant playing at the Thai Elephant Conservation Centre near Chiang Mai (northern Thailand). We had an absolute blast. Like anyone with a brain I've always loved elephants, and this experience just reconfirmed for me just how amazing these animals are.

The course was officially billed as a two-day elephant training exercise, but in actual fact it was two days of supervised playing. We learned a lot though, and had a blast doing it! The best part was getting to know the 28 year old baby, which I rudely renamed "Little Benjamin." Here are a few pictures, which I'm sure appeared above this little blurb as I'm not too sure how to format this blog page!

Learn more at www.changthai.com

No comments:

Post a Comment